Monday, September 15, 2008

Three word gear review.

A little while ago, Kloner posted a list of her favorite things and told me I had to do the same. I am late, but obedient. Well, almost obedient. I am changing the rules a little. These are some of my favorite and least favorite tri-things. After spending six weeks training for an Ironman one becomes very opinionated.

Nuun: Replaced diet coke.

Pit Stop: futile foamy mess.

Shuffle number four: 366 day lifespan.

Splish: swimming made cuter.
Chocolate gel: almost brownie batter. Desoto Micro Shorts: barely legal comfort.
That last one is for those of you that keep asking if I steal my daughter's/cut off my bike shorts. Thank you so much for assuming the sluttiest of me. Really, those are DeSotos. I love the little tiny micro tri short. Emilio sent me a pair for Kona last year and they're the comfy-est shorts ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment