Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Things that happened because I was not training:

I threw the car keys at the broken dryer, making it both broken and ugly.
I got these funny lines on the back of my thighs. Wiki-P calls it cell-u-lite.
I called and got a quote for cable installation.
I spent about 6 hours making up Splish suits with Eileen and Mel.
I got to work on time. Practically every day.
I ate less than 2000 calories - once. Not fun.
I started wearing my ipod in my car because I missed it. Don't tell the po-po.
I caught my daughter packing. She was sporting an old coach bag with a water gun inside.
I thought up a list of stuff I might need someday and asked Tristan at Timex to send it to me.
Ditto Zoot. Sorry for that, Benjamin.
I started pestering people who didn't update their blogs frequently enough. Wee is excused, you pay by the minute in Japan. But don't try to pull "writer's block" on me again, Marit.
I gave all three kids shitty haircuts, just in time to be flower girl & ring bearers this weekend.
I coveted some runner-guy's hideous form on Kal Hwy. It was ugly, but it was more than I have.
I loaned Clem to a visiting friend. I loaned my PT aeolus race wheel to another friend.
I told Ramsey to yell FIRE at the Bodies exhibit so I could cut off an IT band and make a break for it. 

I have new plans for fighting this injury. 

The Bodies exhibit finally made it's way out to Hawaii. I am brining a scalpel. Rams will yell FIRE & I will cut me a new IT band. I just have to find a former prisoner with a 34" inseam. I might steal a piriformis too. If you need any new parts, let me know, I'm not going until Wednesday.

I am open to suggestions, if anyone has anything better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment