Sunday, May 4, 2008

Jeez O Pete.

I need to dedicate a blog to Bree right now - anyone looked at the St. Croix 70.3 results this morning? Third overall in her first big pro event, in a stacked field, coming in just behind World Champ Mirinda and umm, that Nina lady. HOLY COW. 

I am not at all surprised. Seriously. Mirinda had better watch out ;)

Bree is every bit as wonderful and fun and sweet as she sounds in her blog (linked at right) and she works her butt off. She could not deserve this more. I am so excited right now! I mean, we expect her to dominate our local scene, but it's so fun to see her go do it in the real world too! Congrats Wee, you make Hawaii proud.

ELF rocked her pro debut as well today, congratulations! I hope you girls are living it up on that other island in the sun right now.. 

Me and Bree, after her record setting 9:47 at Kona last year - recovering in the ocean:


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel. Fedofsky sent me over here to ak what you've been doing to take care of your IT band issues. I'm having some of my own and am being a fairly serious whiney-pants about it. She thought you might have some helpful advice. If you have time and advice, I'm at nesstri@gmail.com
    Hope your recovery is going well.

    Ness.

    ReplyDelete