Friday, February 27, 2009

I hate facebook lists.

I dont usually play the facebook games. But the google "rachel likes" game was pretty fun. Here's what I got:

Rachel likes explosions.
Rachel likes to just try on underwear in the middle of the store.
Rachel likes Frosty because it's not scary, and it's got pretty colors.
Rachel likes to play around.
Rachel likes a bit of old.
No wonder Rachel likes him.
Rachel likes unicorns.
Rachel likes Bar on the Green
Rachel likes Bungalow Bar and Grill.
Rachel likes to travel and play in the great outdoors.
Rachel likes a bit of belly on a man.

That last one is totally not true. But unicorns are cool, I'm pretty sure I would like Bar on the Green and Bungalow Bar, and sometimes I do try on stuff in the middle of costco.

It seems everyone gets a diverse list of what they like when typing their name into google. Except for my friend Katja. What my friend Katja likes had us crying on the floor in the office just now. Katja says this game sucks.

17 comments:

  1. OMG. I just HAD to go see what Katja likes, didn't I?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha. I like the Katja likes game, better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like the Bob likes game. maybe Katja is right. This game does suck:

    Bob likes big bacon
    Bob likes cupcakes
    Bob likes to wear dirty underwear

    Man, I'd take wear underwear in the middle of the store or explosions any day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow?? Explosions and underwear in the same post. Nice! Marit likes RR's blog! VERY entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to try this, but I am thinking that since I have a strange name it may be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Liz likes them cuppycakes"

    No joke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like all the others here I had to put in Katja likes and see what was so funny. It did not disappoint! Lynn apparently likes grapes but not potatoes? Not true.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so LOTS! I typed in Katja and have no clue what to look for, I have no idea how you got those answers, totally lost on this game! I need to play FB more...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why did I think I was the only one who would type in "katja likes". I wasn't expecting that. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does Ramsey know about that last one? I like your answers better than mine...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was not aware of this fun game, it's really funny! I was a little down, and then I read this post, and played the game, and I'm feeling a lot better! Thanks!
    Liza likes "twinkle twinkle little star", haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!! Did I really just play "that" game. My first one was "bad", after that alrght...poor Katja. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. courtenay apparently doesn't like anything. courtney likes stuff but courtenay doesn't.

    no wonder i'm in such a bad mood all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think everyone who reads this is going to see what Katja likes.... If I were her I would also hate this game.

    Apparently I like shopping??

    ReplyDelete